Friday, July 16, 2010

Bathroom Progress - Week Who-Knows-What?

So, we were hoping that our bathroom renovation would be finished by July 5th - this was not meant to be...shocking, I know! Here are some updates to our renovation prior to our departing on our trip - the vanity was nearing completion, the shower was only missing its glass enclosure, but the closet was not anywhere NEAR being finished...
We did actually use the shower when company came - and Roger LOVES his rain shower...
My hamper doors are still sitting in my master closet...The throne room finally has a toilet paper holder...yay!
Our contractor tells us that our shower glass will be installed this very morning that I'm blogging this! And, since we'll be gone for almost a month, the rest should be pretty much finished by the time we return - I have my doubts about the closet. Who knew a closet would be the hardest part of a bathroom renovation?! I'm hoping that the next time I post pictures of this lovely bathroom, they will be of the completed renovation!

No comments: