He probably would have walked the catwalk for me had I asked... And, Jennifer DID like the bag!
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Jed, Male Model
My girlfriend in Texas, Jennifer, asked me for a library bag for her 4-year-old son, Jacob. So, I suggested one of my bags and promptly got busy making it. I wanted her to see it before I sent it - making sure she still wanted it, of course. So, I asked Jed if he would model it for me by pulling it over his shoulder so she could see the size of it on a child. I had interrupted Jed's painting masterpiece, but he really got into the modeling thing as you can see here.
He probably would have walked the catwalk for me had I asked... And, Jennifer DID like the bag!
He probably would have walked the catwalk for me had I asked... And, Jennifer DID like the bag!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment