Saturday, October 11, 2008

A Close Family

While we're staying in the guest house this month, we're all sleeping in the same room. The kids love this arrangement, but Roger and I are not so hot with it. We're doing this because of the lay out of the house since the main bedroom is on the ground floor, and the attic bedroom is, of course, upstairs - if the kids awoke looking for us during the night, we'd be too far away from them and not easily accessible with sleepy heads and eyes.

So, that said, dogs, kids, and we are ALL sleeping in the attic room together - I know, cozy! Jed says he wants us to continue all sleeping in the same room when we get to Florida - NOT!! Anyway, Monday was Roger's first day of his retirement seminar, and he needed to be in Arlington, Virginia by 8 am, which meant he had to catch an earlier train - which meant that we needed to leave the house by 5:50 am! Ugh. I went up to wake the boys, and this is how I found them in their bed - like Ying and Yang. I just had to take a picture.

1 comment:

Dottie said...

Cute, sleeping babes!