This week is spring break for the boys. On Monday, it was quite rainy - the good news was that the zoo wasn't so crowded...the bad news was that it was rainy, right?! They had a dinosaur exhibit there that we sauntered through....I took this picture, and
just as I was about to take another one (just in case), that stinking little dinosaur behind the boys
SPIT all over me - yes, he did! It sprayed water - and we had not been standing there long enough to notice it yet. Grrrr...

These dinosaurs were pretty cool as they moved and blinked their eyes (and spit)...I didn't realize Jed was crossing his eyes in this photo until I uploaded it to the computer. Guess they're getting to the age where nice photos are few and far between, huh?!

Because of the rain, we didn't have to wait in line for the boys to get to operate the dino-robot...cool, huh?


Then, they convinced Roger to let them feed the budgies...

Usually, Kit freaks out about the birds...he was much braver this time. Must have been because he is now five!

Jed is more like Dr. Doolittle!

See...here he is with Angie, the llama!

We had some lunch, and then the boys were treated to very chocolate cupcakes...and by looking at the messes on their faces, they thoroughly enjoyed them!

1 comment:
Kristen, the boys are getting so big!
Post a Comment