Saturday, January 29, 2011

Randomness

While there's nothing too exciting going on here these days, I'm still taking pictures of everything! So, I'm just going to share some of those here with you.

First, I've started cutting the boys' hair myself. It's not because I'm so wickedly talented in that area, it's just that with everything else going on in our lives and our schedules, it's SO difficult to squeeze in a hair appointment for them. Here's Jed with his second cut by Mommy...I think he looks like a satisfied customer!
This is Roger's last weekend before he heads off to India (sigh). There is much to do, but much of it is still mundane. He wanted to try to get the MG started (that was a problem because it wouldn't), and one of Kit's classmate's dads works on race cars as a hobby - so he offered to come over and give Roger a hand today. Here they are working on Maggs...they did get her started, but she has some "issues" that will need to be dealt with while Roger is gone. Fortunately for me, John is willing to deal with them so that I don't have to! Woo-hoo!
And, me...well, I'm doing my usual: laundry and cooking. Today, I'm whipping up a huge pot of my homemade spaghetti sauce to freeze. I have to tell you that it's really making our house smell GOOD.

No comments: