I know this is probably going to be Roger's all-time favorite post. He took these pictures while I was away getting a pedicure (it's a tough life, you know) in preparation for the wedding that afternoon. Before we left the farm, it was imperative that we get the septic tank cleaned out as it was getting a tad full (as these things do). So, while I was away that morning, the "Doody Sucker" - as Roger calls it - arrived. Of course, Roger rushed to get the camera and took these photos of the boys with the Doody Sucker in the background. I have to tell you that Roger was very pleased with himself about these and couldn't wait for me to post it....But, I think the photos are equally funny because he captured the dude doing his thing with the Doody Sucker in the background...great, huh?


No comments:
Post a Comment