I wanted to let everyone know that after this coming week, my blogging will be sporadic and possibly non-existent until the middle of June. We are driving up to Maryland to stay at my farm for 2 weeks and to attend my cousin, Melissa's, wedding. I'm sure I'll have lots to blog about by the time we return, but I didn't want anyone wondering what happened to us since I may not have much time or opportunity to blog while we're away.
However, I am hoping to be able to blog about Jed's Preschool graduation before we go. The actual graduation day is next Thursday, May 28th - also the last day of preschool for Kit. We've already gotten the 8x10 picture of Jed in his cap and gown - it is SO adorable (this coming from his mother, of course). How did that child get to be so darn photogenic?! It's almost disgusting how cute he is in this picture. Of course, I wanted to post it right away, but Roger told me that I need to refrain and post it next week with the graduation photos. So, you'll have to wait with me...sorry. I'll do my best to post before we leave on the 30th! Wishing everyone (Americans, that is) a Happy Memorial Day!!
Friday, May 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
So glad you notified the proper authorities! That's me of course! So, are you stopping here in Mooresville for a bit? hint, hint! Safe Travels, hope all is well at the farm!
Post a Comment