Sunday, March 8, 2009

Beach Play Date

I went to the Mom's Night Out last week for the Tierra Verde Playgroup. While I haven't actually participated in the playgroup, I thought it would be a good idea to meet some of the other mothers here on the island and in the neighborhood. I scheduled a play date for the boys with the president of the group and her 2 boys yesterday at the beach. We had a nice time and got there before the crowds arrived. Yesterday was a really nice day - 80 degrees, and I think the warmer weather has arrived and is here to stay now. This is Jed with Andrew.
Andrew's little brother is 2, so he and Kit weren't interested in playing together too much. However, Kit was more than happy - and very busy - doing his own thing.
The coolest thing, though, was that we found a dried out sea anemone on the beach. Of course, Jed wanted to bring it home to show Roger, and it now sits outside on our back porch...I wonder how long we have to keep it??

No comments: