Thursday, December 16, 2010

I Interrupt This Blog...

...oh, I have been slacking! I know it. But, I have been flat out like a lizard drinkin'! Seriously. Between school programs, my sewing orders, the holidays, karate, and Roger's trips here and there, I don't have many free moments to blog. My apologies. Believe me, I have much to blog about - and I've been taking the pictures to prove it. I'm just hoping I haven't forgotten all of it by the time I can sit down to BLOG.

Anyway, just so you know that you're going to have to wait for yet another week because Roger and I made a last-minute decision to head to Maryland on Saturday (yep, day after tomorrow) for the week. My tenants unexpectedly moved out last week, and we decided this might be our last opportunity to spend time at the farm before it sells (I'm hoping anyway), and the boys are dying to see snow. We're packing a U-haul trailer with all of our necessities - air mattresses, linens, pots, pans, etc. - and leaving at the crack o' dawn Saturday. We'll be heading back this way on Sunday to have, hopefully, a quiet week before the schedules get crazy again.

And, for those of you that know Roger well, you probably know that the REAL reason we're doing this is because it horrifies Roger to think that the kids have two weeks off and we might spend it at home...relaxing! Ah well...I promise to blog when we get back! Happy Holidays to all!

No comments: