Yes, the time has come (woo-hoo!) for Kit's final set of preschool pics. I say "woo-hoo!" because these puppies are expensive. Is it not enough that we're already paying tuition so our little lovelies can be good citizens when they get to public school? Now, we have to pay through the nose - yes, the nose, I tell ya - to own these adorable pictures...okay, then that must be it...the pictures are just freakin' adorable. Now, I'll share them with you... Tell me that this child does not know that he's a little charmer? Tell me!



Had I known what the background was going to be (we were told it was a traditional fall background!), I would have put a different color of shirt on him, but whadda ya do?? I still think they're cute...but they sure don't show you the true stinker that lies within...I guess it's probably good that only I get to see that!



No comments:
Post a Comment