Sadly, with the summer gone, it was time for Alissa to move out too. We all knew the day was coming, but, personally, I was in denial. It was so nice to have her here...it was nice to have another adult in the house! She was the perfect guest: never in the way and would show up on the scene when I needed assistance with the boys - without my ever asking! PER-FECT.
But, the time had come for her to move on...she's going to England to be with her boyfriend for a few months and to seek employment there...anyone know anyone who can help with that???Both Jed and Kit wanted to know why she was moving out... I didn't realize how strange it would be around here without her. I decided I needed a picture of her with the boys before she left...

So, we had a BBQ to go to last night, and while she only left yesterday afternoon, the house seems sadly strange without her...so, it goes without saying...we miss you, Alissa! Best of luck!



No comments:
Post a Comment