The boys think of Amanda as their playmate. They can't wait for her to visit because she plays games with them, reads stories, and just generally pals around with them. So, not long after the tie-dying was finished, Jed convinced her to play catch with him. The next day, they broke out the bubble wands I had bought for them. I thought this was the cutest picture of Amanda and Kit sitting on the step by the pool. Our boys aren't the only ones who think Amanda is their playmate...our dogs do too. Amanda took this picture - Max just wanted to play ball. How can you say "no" to this face? C'mon...just give it a little toss... Meggie is content with lying around - but she wants a rub, of course... And, I think it was Amanda who took this butt shot of the dogs...now you know why everyone considers her the toy!! It is a good shot, though, huh?! And, what a fitting way to say "The End."
No comments:
Post a Comment