Monday, October 5, 2009

Art from the Heart - September 2009

On September 30th, the Preschool put on their 2nd Art from the Heart event. It's a fundraiser for the Preschool, and it's very well done, I think. Roger gripes about having to pay for Kit's artwork, but they usually do nice projects, and the head shot photos are fabulous (we have a pro photog preschool mother).

Kit's class did bulletin boards this year - they were made out of ceiling tiles...brilliant, I say! The kids decorated them, and yes, we bought Kit's!! We've already hung it in his room! Here it is...
They hung the head shots on wire, and the photo I took of Kit's head shot hanging up was a little fuzzy, so I'm just going to show you the head shot here...I think it's gorgeous! Someday, we're going to get this lady to do a family photo shoot.
And, finally, a photo of Roger and I with the Preschool Director, Randi. The flash kind of whited us all out, but I'm in SO few photos...oh, and this shows my new "do." I changed the color...and I LIKE it!

No comments: