I love the raisin eyes!! Kit said he really enjoyed his class, and he's already looking forward to next week's class when they will be making Luau Fruit Cups.
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Banana Caterpillars
The Preschool is doing yet another wonderful thing for the children this year - they are offering cooking classes to the 3- & 4-year-old classes. So, we signed Kit up for them, and he started today. He has one every Wednesday. Today they made Banana Caterpillars, and in case you were wondering what these look like, well....
I love the raisin eyes!! Kit said he really enjoyed his class, and he's already looking forward to next week's class when they will be making Luau Fruit Cups.
I love the raisin eyes!! Kit said he really enjoyed his class, and he's already looking forward to next week's class when they will be making Luau Fruit Cups.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Kit, these Banana Caterpillars look great, do you deliver?
L&A
Post a Comment