I'm a week late, but this blog is officially ONE YEAR OLD (July 3rd)!! Yes, it has already been a year since I began this adventure of sharing our lives and journeys with you all. I have enjoyed putting it together, while Roger thinks I'm obsessed (but he's the first to send out the link when someone asks for pictures!).
So, for a change, in this anniversary post, I would like to ask you, the readers, to make some comments. What else would you like to see in the blog? (Not that I can do it or make it happen, but if I can, I will!) Some possible topics could be:
**Do you like it when I change out the background?
**Do you want the hungry fish thingy on here (it's the widget that allows you to feed the fish while you're reading)?
**I know there is some controversy over the music, but soon, I plan to change it out again...something mellow and smooth.
Anyway, I'm asking for feedback or just general comments here folks...I'm letting YOU do the work on this one!! Just keep it clean, please!! And, of course, feel free to praise the author all you like...praise is always accepted here!
And, for those of you who might be first-time commenters, all you need to do is click on "COMMENTS" at the bottom of this post...and, yes, everyone else can/will see what you wrote (again, the need to keep it clean...not that I know anyone who would post anything obscene or inappropriate, but just as soon as I don't say it, blah, blah, blah...something about it's fun and games until someone loses an eye...). Time to sign off, I'm rambling.
Enjoy, and let's hope for another wonderful, adventure- and journey-filled blog year! Thank you all for following us and coming along for the ride...
Friday, July 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Uncle GG comments - Traveling Family Cohen + doggies are great guests. I'll be sure to light my emergency celebration candle (I keep it in my purse at all times) tonight to wish you many more adventures for all your guests to enjoy. Kiss those smiley face boys for us. Can't think of an improvement for the blog - except put measurements of your bags next to there photos and pricing. Just a suggestion. Love,
No time to comment, but did I get any sort of credit for urging you to blog? We've all enjoyed it...loves!
Dottie is SO right -- she should get credit for lighting the pathway to the blog (actually, she was given credit in the WELCOME message a year ago too!). But, without her help and advice, I would have never gotten this started, so thank you, Dottie!!
You know I love ya! and I love that little blog of your too! :-)
Post a Comment