Yesterday was the parent meeting for Jed's class, hence my photo opportunity with his teacher (Shelby) and his teaching assistants (Tina & Yvonne). And, as usual, Jed wasn't too cooperative as you can see. We did two photos - in the hope that he wouldn't be silly in just ONE of them...nope, didn't happen. From left to right: Tina, Yvonne, Jed, and Shelby. Jed told me last night that he didn't want to meet new kids or new teachers - he's happy right where he is. It's heartbreaking, and I'm so glad that we won't be doing this to him again anytime soon.


I stayed a little longer so the boys could play and ride bikes since we have nothing at home except those empty closets and empty rooms. The next few pictures are a little blurry, but they were so cute - Kit was pushing Jed on the bike, then Jennie helped Kit to stand on the back bar of the bike so that Jed could pedal them around. I couldn't get the picture fast enough, but Kit was having a blast - you can see his smile!


Then, Jennie was telling Kit that she couldn't make the bike go (mind you, Jennie is the only adult at CSA who
can ride these tricycles!). Here's a video of Kit giving her a hand (I had to end the video when I did because of the spectacular wipe out by the little girl on the right -- she was okay, though!). Please be sure to pause the music player on the right so you can hear the video dialogue.
No comments:
Post a Comment